If you live in Europe, you can take advantage of tax deduction within your country by giving to Nonviolent Peaceforce through Transnational Giving Europe (TGE).

❉ If you live in an European country (outside of Switzerland, France or Belgium) and would like to take advantage of a tax deduction for your local taxes, you may give to Nonviolent Peaceforce through Transnational Giving Europe (TGE).

Through TGE, you give to a registered organisation within your country that will transfer your gift to Nonviolent Peaceforce in Geneva, Switzerland. By donating through this local organisation, they will provide you with a receipt for tax deduction.

How to donate:

To begin, go to TGE and search for the registered partner in your country under this link. Your gift should be directed to Nonviolent Peaceforce International, Switzerland. Depending on the partner and the country, you will have the possibility to give online or offline.

❉ For donations from Switzerland, France, and Belgium, NP is able to provide Tax certificates directly to you.

Please use the online donation form or transfer your donation to the following bank accounts:


If you don’t require a tax certificate, please use the online donation form (donate here button) for your gift to Nonviolent Peaceforce. Thank you so much for your support!

For questions or further details, please contact us  at +41 (0)22 552 66 10 or by email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..